We are looking for professional and reliable PCV drivers to undertake work including contract work for key workers, school work, private home to school transport and primary swim shuttles as well as private hire work. You will be able to demonstrate versatility in your ability to drive a variety of vehicles from 16 to 53 seats.
We have opportunities to suit candidates who
- prefer consistent shift patterns, to include early and late shifts (contracts and schools only).
- prefer a variety of work, including private groups, day trips and tours, and can be flexible in their working patterns
- are a current local bus service driver that would like to transition and develop their skills for coach work
- are semi-retired but would like to continue to drive on a part-time basis
- would like some casual ad-hoc work on weekdays/evenings/weekends (varied work).
We have full, part-time and casual positions with various shift patterns and hours available.
Rates of pay are dependent upon the shift patterns worked.
- Weekend and Bank holidays attract a higher rate of pay.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme available
- Company Uniform
If you would like to work with a friendly team and you are fairly local to South Leicestershire please contact us by completing our initial application form https://bit.ly/3vhouL2 with details of your employment history
You will need to available for interview and driving assessment from w/c 30th May onwards.
You will need
- Valid full PCV licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver CPC
- DBS (Enhanced) certificate or the ability to pass a check
- Valid references
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£14.00 per hour