Whether you’re a club, society, school, or social circle looking for a great way to spend a day, there are some fantastic options locally and across the region. Transport options such as coach hire mean that Coventry, Leicester and beyond are all easily accessible with their varied range of activities and visitor attractions.
So where to go?
Here are a few of our top suggestions for fun and education:
- Midland Air Museum: an exciting look at the region’s aviation history and an awe inspiring chance to get close to a range of historical aircraft.
- Twycross Zoo: always a great day out for the family, this zoo presents the chance to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, and now with the Wet and Wild spray park, make sure you pack a towel!
- Coombe Abbey Country Park: enjoy the open space and picnic opportunities of this country park, which offers plenty of beautiful wooded paths and a chance to feed the ducks.
- Planet Ice: a day out with a difference, make sure you pack plenty of layers, a pair of gloves, and show off your skating skills (or not) at this popular leisure facility.
- Astley Book Farm: part of the Arbury Estate, the birthplace of novelist George Eliot, this destination will appeal to the more literary groups, with over 75,000 books, including antiquarian, rare, and out of print editions.
If you are booking a day out and need coach hire for the Coventry and Leicester areas, why not find out how we can help. Our service delivers quality based on comfort and safety, with luxury vehicles and options for refreshments on board.
Let us help you make your next day out one to remember! Call us or complete a web contact form for further information.